Applications are received continuously throughout the school year and summer. Applications are being accepted for the 2015-2016 school year. You are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible date so you can be better served in receiving the placement you desire. You are also invited to request a complete handbook packet that includes an application. Alternately, you can download an application.
1. Application Submission: Complete all sections of the application and return the application with the non-refundable application fee of $100 to the Front Office. For grades 6-12 include a copy of the student’s transcript, or prior and current year grade reports.
2. Pre-Admission Testing: All students will be required to take a placement exam / assessment test prior to admission.
3. Family Interview: Upon completion of the applicant file, each family will be scheduled to meet with a school administrator for an interview. For applicants in grades K-5, only the parents are expected to attend the interview. For applicants in grades 6-12, both the students and parents are expected to attend the interview.
4. Admissions Decision: The Admissions Committee will review and evaluate the applicant file after the interview has been conducted. The Committee does not base its decision on any one component, but upon collective admission criteria. The admissions decision will be communicated to the applicant family in writing.
5. Finalizing Student Enrollment: Notification of acceptance will be accompanied by additional information that will direct the applicant family toward confirming and reserving placement for the student. Other required documentation will be an official copy of an academic transcript, a certified birth certificate, and original immunization records.