Tuition Fees & Payment Methods
Tuition is charged on an annual basis and can be paid in full or through 10 monthly installments.
Annually: Tuition may be paid in full at registration before the beginning of the school year. Full tuition paid on or before June 1st will receive a 10% discount. Full tuition paid on or before July 1st will receive a 5% discount.
Monthly: Monthly tuition must be paid by the first of every month beginning August.
Tuition Costs for the 2016-2017 School Year
|Kindergarten - 5th
|| $100 per week rate
|| $50 per week price
Senior Graduation fee $100.00 to be paid by January 1
Sports Fees $125.00 per sport to be paid at the beginning of each season.
* Monthly tuition is based on 10 payments with the following due dates:
August 1, 2016
September 1, 2016
October 1, 2016
November 1, 2016
December 1, 2016
January 1, 2017
February 1, 2017
March 1, 2017
April 1, 2017
May 1, 2017
- If a student attends any part of a month, there is NO REIMBURSEMENT FOR THAT MONTH’S TUITION.
- There is a discount for additional children in one family. A Financial Information Sheet calculating this discount is available in the school office.
- Delinquent accounts- An account becomes delinquent when the monthly tuition has not been paid after the due date.
- There is NO REIMBURSEMENT OF ANY FEE (registration, book, athletic, etc.).
- Report cards will not be released to any student whose account is not current at the end of each reporting period. School records will not be released to another institution until the account is paid in full. Students will not be allowed to participate in last week of school activities if there is an unpaid balance. Middle and High school students will not be allowed to take final exams until the unpaid balance is paid in full.
- All returned checks will have a service charge as posted in the office.
A registration fee is required for all incoming or returning students each year and is due at the time of enrollment to hold your child’s place in that grade. The fee is non-refundable should the student or parent cancel or withdraw for any reason.